Oakland Beach Women's Golf Invitational
The tournament will be limited to the first 112 entries
received. There will be 5 flights (Championship, AA, A, B, C). Flights will be determined by number of
entrants and handicaps.
- There will be a shotgun start at 9:00 a.m. on Monday June 21, 2021. Registration begins at 7:30
a.m. Shotgun start will be at 8:30 on Tuesday, June 22, 2021.
- Play will feature skill prizes and skins for each flight as
well as a "first day only" best ball team event (NOTE: Golfers must play and
complete 18 holes both days to qualify for skill, skins and place prizes).
- The skins competition is FLIGHTED. Skins money will be awarded for skins in each flight, EACH DAY. Skins fee is $10.00 for both days and must be paid with registration.
- A Chinese auction, money tree, 50/50 and other raffles will be available for you to win.
- The theme this year is "Hat's Off to Women Golfers" - celebrating women who golf. We ROCK! All participants are welcome to embrace the theme! Bring your hats. Decorate them, bling them, toss them or tip them, all to celebrate women and the game we love!
- The entry fee will entitle each golfer to greens fees and a cart for both days, continental breakfast for both days, lunch for both days, dinner on Monday and snacks on Tuesday after golf.
- Golf will be played in rainy weather conditions, so please come prepared. We will not require you to play in inclement weather, but refunds will only be issued if the entire tournament is cancelled per the tournament committee and OBGC. If you choose to not play, you are still welcome to breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- In the event of bad weather and the CANCELLATION of golf, rain checks will be issued per the policy of Oakland Beach Golf Club.
- No refunds for individual cancellations will be issued after June 1, 2021.